CLOSED - We currently have a vacancy in our Admin team.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT REQUIRED
20 Hours per week (9.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.)
£8.72 - £9.43 hour
Dependent on experience
Due to the retirement of the current post holder we are looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to join the Admin Team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a similar office background and have good knowledge of navigating computer software applications including Microsoft Office. You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication, organisational and accuracy skills as well as having a methodical but flexible approach to your workload, using your own initiative, with the ability to manage and prioritise and to work within agreed timescales.
Duties will include:-
- Scanning documents into patients’ medical records and workflowing to GPs.
- Assisting with the implementation of enhanced service schemes, ensuring practice targets are maintained.
- Assisting with read coding patients’ records
- Assisting the secretary in typing documents/items for display/circulating information
- Assisting with the smooth running of the department i.e. photocopying, sending emails and faxes, patient tasks
Job application packs available by:
If you would like to discuss the duties of this post further please speak to Amber Clark, Admin Team Manager or James Broadway, Admin/IT Manager on 01455 849400
Closing date for applications:
Interviews will be held on: